Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I lost my pride....

Did i lost my pride?
I think ya...
I feel so damn sry to my group mate...
I cudnt even write out a essay now...
I didnt contribute on this work at all..
I wan but cant...
I just feel so DAMMNNNNN SUCK!...

This is the !st time i cudnt even write a proper essay!
and now i just had been a free-raider...

I dun want to be this way...
is SO PISS ME OFF!!!!

I just feel that i'm gonna fail econ....
and then... when i fail one... I might not able to continue my studies anymore...
coz... i been given a condition... that is to pass all...
I just feel I cant.

and even 3 days b4, due date of a assignment...
I was gonna giv up...
and I cudnt manage to write to 5k word... as i got less that 3 k...

So, tmr, the assignment to be pass up , with my name too... which i didnt done anything to it at all...

I will lost My pride, as i dissapointed to u guys....

-------~

No comments: